Thursday, May 5, 2011

Real Wedding Planning: Lauren Kelley and Will Mack

As a follow up to yesterday's DIY projects from Lauren Kelley, I decided I would include some video from the interview I did with her about her and her fiance Will's wedding coming up on May 21.  They have done quite a few projects to get ready for their wedding including the Save-the-Dates, invitations and reply cards, lighting for the barn they are getting married in, their own centerpieces and a few other projects to stay a surprise until the wedding.

Q: Tell me about the process of your Save the Date cards.



Q: How did you decide to do the invitations and reply cards yourself?



Q: Tell me about the barn you are getting married in.



Q: What about the lighting you created?



Q: Tell me what you can about the centerpieces.


Q: How did you decide on the colors for the wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment